Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ENd of the Month...

Yeap! June is over after today... Time flies and I can't believe it sometimes and this blog will be one year old July. After 465 posts in the last year I think I have been quite active posting pictures and random stuff. I try to manage 3 blogs of just totally being random but my primary one is my drifting blog...

Since this blog has been an easy access of posting thru my phone on anywhere I go I'd probably just leave it and have it as my personal POTD (pictures of the day) and keep it active.

To all viewers who have been occasionally visiting and checking out my BS, thank you! I'm not even sure if someone visits but hey I enjoyed doing it so I'll keep doing it.

Just in case... Here's a picture of my white board from the last vegas proam event... Infomercial! Check out my drifting blog: www.bomac.justdrift.com

Bye!
Sent via BlackBerry by Bomac®

No comments: